Montag, 27. Juli 2009

Fly me to the moon

Der Song hat mich irgendwie schon immer fasziniert. Denn egal wie oft ich ihn höre, ich kann ihn immer wieder hören. Außerdem kann man ihn so unterschiedlich interpretieren, dass es einem fast schon Angst macht...

I've always been fascinated by that song. No matter how often I listened to it, there will always be a next time. And, what matters most, it can be interpreted in so myn different styles it kind of gets me the creeps - in the positive way, of course.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Songtext mit Einleitung von Utada Hikaru:

Lyrics with intro by Utada Hikaru:

(Poets often use many words
To say a simple thing
But it takes thought and time and rhyme
To make a poem sing

With music and words I'll be playin'
For you, I have written a song
To be sure that you know what I'm sayin'
I'll translate as I go along)

Fly me to the moon
And let me play among the stars
Won't you let me see what spring
Is like on Jupiter and Mars

In other words, hold my hand
In other words, darling, kiss me

Fill my heart with song
And let me sing forevermore
'Cause you are all I long for
All I worship and adore

In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you
Oh

In other words, please be true
In other words, yeah yeah yeah yeah,
I love you
Oh oh
To the moon

To the moon, the moon

Just take me to the moon, yeah

Da da da da da da
Da da da da da yeah

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen